Sunday, April 10, 2011

As Promised

Well, I actually followed through on a threat (a concept I should apply more in my parenting) and I went private. Because the most annoying thing about private blogs, in my opinion, is the fact that I can't tell when they have been updated I am going to keep this blog and let you all know when I have posted something on my new private blog. You can visit our new place in cyberspace by clicking here.

Hope to see you there soon. Oh, and if you are one of those who happen to check my blog even less often than I post (which is really saying something!) and you missed the invite to the new blog just leave your email in a comment and I promise to send you and invite, eventually ;)

3 comments:

AshEnds said...

Hey lady, I don't seem to be invited... asendsley@gmail.com

Whitney said...

Me too!

Luke and Bridget said...

Please add the Cranes! lbcrane@gmail.com