Thursday, December 6, 2007

Four Months Cuter

Today was Oliver's four month check up. He now weighs 14 pounds and 2 ounces and is 24.5 inches long. He is in exactly the fiftieth percentile for both his height and weight so I guess he is a pretty normal dude. He smiled and giggled the whole time he was at the appointment and the doctor and nurses just loved him. Of course, the smiles disappeared when it came time for the shots but he had a quick recovery and even gave the receptionist a giggle on the way out. Good job Ollie.

2 comments:

Ann said...

Happy 4 month Birthday Ollie! I don't know if it's possible for me to comment on your blog with out saying how cute Ollie is...NOPE! HE IS SSOOOO CUTE!! That's an awesome picture of him with the bear suit, the Christmas lights are cool. I really wish we still lived in Cedar so that Lauren and him could play, and so I could squeez his cheeks! SO CUTE!

Marley Girls said...

oh my gosh he is so cute!!! He looks so happy!