Thursday, December 6, 2007

Getting Dressed

Of course, any baby would probably prefer to wear only the birthday suit that they came in, but what fun is that? Sam and I have discovered, or should I say Sam has pointed out, that while some baby clothes are designed with functionality and utitlity in mind others are there for the sole purpose of making moms say "oooooohhhh!" This little bear outfit definitely brings out my baby talk. I bought it at an after thanksgiving sale, how could I have passed it up, they were practically giving it away, hem, hem.


3 comments:

Whitney said...

Bears are so cute! Especially when there are babies inside of them, but not in a murder kind-a-way!

Seth and Emry Gubler said...

I think he looks so cute! He is so handsome and I'm not saying that just to be nice. He really is the cutest baby!

Jacqui said...

THAT is darling! I'm definately an 'oooo'ing mom :)