Thursday, January 10, 2008

Folicle Foibles

If you haven't met Ollie in person, I will tell you that he was the proud possessor of thick, dark hair. On the top of his head that is. The sides didn't seem to be catching up and he looked a little goofy with just the one dark patch of hair so my solution was to buzz it all off. Now he looks like he just had a bout with lukemia - he could star in the St. Judes Hospital comercials. By the way, don't be fooled by this picture. Oliver thought his first haircut was loads of fun, he just pulled that face for the camara!!

4 comments:

Kirk said...

are you sure we don't need to turn you in for child abuse ;)

The picture of Sam putting together the toys is a good one. It looks like that is all you need to get HIM for Christmas.

Ann said...

That is so funny! You are brave Janell. Hey, I need you email address. I've a questions on how you did your blog cute also, I have the directions and I did it once but now it won't let me. Do you have any suggestions? Ollie looks great!

Anna said...

that is funny about his patch of hair. we need to get together so we can meet this little guy.

Jacqui said...

WAY CUTE NEW BLOG FORMAT! I'm totally going to look intothe link you sent me when my compter's working again. And your family pics are darling, not to mention your cute hair. I think you've always been on the cutting edge of cute hair--no pun intended. Wait, didn't I cut your hair once?