Sunday, February 3, 2008

Time Marches On




















So, last week I was updating some of our old family pictures (i.e. wedding pictures) with our new family pictures. When I saw them side by side I was shocked by the changes that I saw in Sam and I. We looked so much older (and chubbier), and it has only been a little over three years. In my mind I am still a young twenty-year-old. I can't imagine what I will think of myself when I hit forty. That is one thing I have noticed about growing older, every time I hit a certain age I really never feel as old or as mature as people that age always seemed to be. Is it just me?

5 comments:

Scott and Haley said...

Even though your heari is pulled back it is crazy to see you with long hair! I hope all is well in Cedar. I think you looked great then and you look great now. I have always wanted to cut my hair short like yours but I don't have the face for short hair.
To answer your question we moved to Monticello.

Peay Family said...

My hair was actually not much longer than it is now. That is the miracle of hairspray and bobby pins. I would love to have long hair, but I look like a twelve-year-old with it.

Anna said...

how fun to see your pictures. you don't even look older, well sam does a little bit :)

Ashley said...

Hey Peay's. I don't know if you remember me... but I had the privilege of being with you in the 9th ward when Sam was called. I even remember a few "Sunday Dinner Dates" that you guys came to! Your little guy is so adorable! I wish you all the best! Keep in touch! ashleyswilliams.blogspot.com

Marley Girls said...

I think you look just as fabulous now as you did then! And the new addition is worth all the years and weight anyways, right?! He is so cute, I wanna squeeze him, I love seeing the pictures!