Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I want to be a loser too!!!


At the start of the new year my family decided to start our own "Biggest Loser" competition. Everyone put $20.00 into the pot and the person who loses the largest percentage of their body weight by May 1st gets to take it all. I must say that while I started the year off great, my weight loss has been at a total stand still since January 2nd. It really is time for me to kick it into gear (I say that every week) but with someone like Oliver around who makes eating look like so much fun it is easier said than done.

3 comments:

Ann said...

Hey! Thats awsome. I say that every week too. We even signed up with the YMCA and its great but I've been like twice. I blame us all getting sick though! I'm sorry too that we didn't come by, I really wanted to. I didn't want to get you guys sick but it sounds like you got it anyway! We'll have to try this summer, you'll be there right? When are you leaving?

Jacqui said...

So me calling you and following up with my services would be helpful, right? :)

Golden is on the other side of the city--about 45 minutes away. BUT we could definately meet in the middle!

Scott and Haley said...

The backpack was a gift from Scott's sisters. I am not sure where they got it from. I think it is from REI. It is a Kelty and we love it.
Oliver is getting so big, he is a cutie!
Hope all is well in Cedar, we sure do miss it.