Monday, February 1, 2010

Ruby-kins

Our little Ruby is getting to be so big! Literally, she is outgrowing clothes faster than I can buy them - no complaints here though, there is nothing quite as fun as dressing little girls! She is four and a half months old now and such a sweetheart. She has changed from a slightly demanding newborn into the sweetest little girl ever. She is just full of smiles and is sooooooo mellow, she is always happy to just hang out. She loves to eat rice cereal (with a little bit of baby food mixed in). She has also mastered the art of rolling over and is pretty close to sitting up - she can go for a minute or two before tipping over.

Her greatest hero is her big brother and she just lights up and giggles anytime he plays with her. (I just have to point out that I wore the pink outfit she has on here when I was a baby, too fun!)
Ruby loves to suck her fingers, ironically she has an affinity for the exact two middle fingers that I used to suck - until about the second grade!
She always likes to have something to playwith. She is super alert and I don't think she has ever actually laid her head down on my shoulder. Since the day she was born she has been able to hold her head up and she always has to be looking around. No snuggles here I am afraid.


4 comments:

Jacqui said...

She is getting so big! But what a darling.

I can't believe your mama still had an outfit that you wore. That's amazing!

maugers said...

so cute! I'm glad you put these pictures on, I was wondering how she was growing up :)

Mireille said...

She is just beautiful! I'm amazed too that your mom still had your baby clothes. I'll have to do that for my kids too.

Whitney said...

So cute! I hearty my Ruby Tuesday!