Friday, November 5, 2010

The waterfountain



Both of my children have similar hair issues, their hair is really thick on top and only goes strait forward into their eyes. For Oliver the issue is easily resolved; I just keep it short. Ruby on the other hand requires a bit more TLC to look presentable. We like to put her hair up in a pony tail and recently discovered that she now has enough hair for two cute little pigtails. Oliver calls these her water fountains and is always begging for one of his own. On this day I finally just caved it, and he was thrilled. I took the rubber band out when we went out in public but it didn't make much difference as the hair stayed put. I'm sure people sometimes see me and wonder if I ever try to make my kids look decent. For the record, they always look nice for about 20 minutes in the morning but there are no guarantees after that.

No comments: