Thursday, January 6, 2011

Snow, snow, snow





Ollie got a new sled for Christmas, of course being as we are still in "Santa" mode at our house, he calls it his sleigh. We went to the park the other day to test it out. Oliver absolutely loved it and I loved that he was willing to drag it back up the hill himself instead of me going down after it every time. Unfortunately we picked a pretty cold day so Ruby and I wimped out long before he did. I managed to get him home, but not inside. He spent the next two hours on his belly building a road for his car in the backyard. He discovered that a backyard full of snow is as good as a giant sandbox and made me haul out all of his tractors and dump trucks for the adventure.

1 comment:

The Grant Family said...

Hello there! Just thought I'd stop by your blog and say hello! (now that I know you're here in blogland) :)