Saturday, May 31, 2008

One Dollar Happiness

This morning Oliver and I walked down the street to a neighborhood garage sale and spent a dollar on a new toy; a little baby-walker-thing. It blows my mind that my nine-month old is ready to start walking but I guess that is life. Anyway, he is pretty tickled with his new-found ability to walk across the room. The only trouble is that the walker doesn't turn well so he just walks until he hits a wall and then we have to turn him around and point him towards the other side of the room.

4 comments:

Jacqui said...

A dollar well spent. He backed up in that video. That's amazing! what a talented kid!

A Note from Kaleo and Megan said...

Way to go Ollie! We miss him (and you guys, of course) so very much!!! I bought him a shirt in Hawaii that is going to drown him. You need to e-mail me your address up there so I can mail it to him.

Ann said...

Wow. Lauren can't even do that yet. What a little cutie!

Anna said...

You can beat an awesome toy for a dollar. I can't believe he is ready to walk either and I can't believe he is 9 months old either!