Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Rainy Day Fun


We have had quite a few rainy days this past week and it can get pretty difficult to entertain a rambunctious one-year-old all day long in our tiny little loft. So, Ollie and I paid a visit to the Denver Children's Museum. It was awesome, they have a whole room dedicated to toddlers and Oliver had a great time climbing and sliding and exploring. Of course, as it was rainy, a lot of other mom's had the same idea so the place was pretty crowded. I think we may try it again on a sunny day just for fun.

Sam and Oliver like to create their own kind of fun, who needs a roller coaster when you've got a dad and a cake pan!

4 comments:

Seth and Emry Gubler said...

Sam,after all this time...the pleading I went through, the encouragement I offered, and the social acceptance I promised...you choose now to adopt my hairstyle? I'm not as touched as I would have been had you made this leap of faith during our Ambassador days. Alas,I guess better late that never, right? - Seth

A Note from Kaleo and Megan said...

Okay, so I hadn't read your blog in awhile and now I'm playing catch up. Ollie is so dang cute. I wish he was still here to entertain Kai. And, I really need my walking buddy back. Also, I was dying laughing when I read your "Colorado Observations" because I know someone from Colorado and every stereotype you named fits her to a T! By the way, ask Sam if school is making his hair fall out. The picture with him and Ollie is looking a little thin on top! ;) We miss you guys!

Sam said...

What is all this talk about my hair? I am trying to develop some innovative weight loss practices and I thought an ounce or two up top might help. Seth, to be honest, I think of you every time I see myself in the mirror. I just wish we were still down the road from one another!

Scott and Haley said...

I love rainy days and Daddy's I am glad to see Oli has the same likes. Sam I am sorry to say a didn't notice your hair I was just looking at your cute little boy!