Sunday, October 5, 2008

Confessions of a Christmas Junkie

Last night, in order to entertain ourselves while Sam was attending Priesthood Session, Oliver and I decided to peruse the local Kohls. While there I noticed that they already had all of their Christmas stuff out. I was shocked, I mean we are barely into October. However, while I must admit that I was disappointed with Kohls, today I made Sam turn on the Christmas music. Just for a second though; I don't plan to keep listening to it non-stop until December 25th. It is just that we spent our last Christmas in Hawaii and while it was lots of fun, I am really looking forward to a traditional Christmas this year. So, if you are like me and just love Christmas time, go ahead and listen to a couple of tunes. You won't regret it!!

On another General Conference note, below is a picture of Sam and Oliver posed in typical Conference fashion. That is: Sam sleeping and Ollie crawling all over him. A friend of ours joined us for conference today because they don't have the internet, her husband is out of town, and she didn't wan't to wrestle with her two kids at the Stake Center. With two toddlers and a three-month-old, Conference time was slightly less than peaceful at our place and we all found President Monson's talk about "Enjoying the Journey" to be both insightful and very timely!!



1 comment:

Ann said...

How funny, I was just going to post that E.Jay is already singing Christmas music and is more excited about it than ever. I think it's because he saw our decorations while I was getting out the Halloween ones. Funny stuff.