Friday, April 24, 2009

Home Sweet Home.............almost

After five years of cramped, apartment-style living we have decided to rent a house. Our motivation really had nothing to do with getting more space inside (although that will be nice) we pretty much just wanted a backyard for Ollie to play in. Our little house is old but well maintained and full of character. The backyard is fully fenced and has plenty of grass to run around on. Lucky for us, the house also came mostly furnished (we don't own near enough furniture to fill it up). This also means that we have quite a few spare beds, so we are hoping that you will all come and pay us a visit. Our plan is to rent this place for the summer and then probably relocate to a cheaper apartment or townhouse for the winter whilst we shop around for a place to buy :)

10 comments:

Michael & Nikki said...

Oh, I think it's a very cute little house. It will be hard to go back to an apartment. But even better to have your very own place. Good Luck!!

Ann Marie said...

It is very nice to have somewhere the kids can run around and enjoy being outside. It will be nice to not have to share walls with anyone too. It's great! Good luck with everything!

Curtis and Andi said...

Oh! So exciting. That's the cutest house ever. I was actually looking at a triathlon in your area:) I'll see if I can talk Curtis into it.

Dynamic Chiropractic said...

Amen! When we move not a soul would give us a mortage big debt smaller income :) But I refused to live in an apartment, with no backyard and 5 kids! Good for you, very cute house.

Mary Ellen Ross said...

Adorable! I love it Janell! I hope there is some water and plenty of rocks along with that grass in the back yard! Can we take you up on your offer? How about the 8th of May? Will you be there by then? Let us know1

Veronica and Ryan said...

This is really cute!

Jacqui said...

That's exciting! I love having a fenced backyard. Congratulations!

Nathan said...

Congrats. House living would be great. Monica and I are now living in Orem, and I have a student in my class with the last name of Pay. I teach at Timberline Middle School. do you know a Britney up their?

katina said...

It is very cute and I know Ollie will LOVE playing in the backyard (and you will love it too!!).

I'm excited for you guys, but will miss you too.

Whitney said...

I want to come!!