Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Stir Crazy

My parents have a mule that gets stir crazy being penned up in a small corral during the winter months. When she just can't take it anymore she stands by the fence and rolls her head around in circles. Oliver has recently adopted a similar outlet for his pent up energy. We have experienced some crazy weather lately, i.e. 80 degree temperatures followed by huge snow storms. On the days that Ollie finds himself stuck in our small apartment he takes to running circles around the living room. I attached a video of him running circles, but to get an idea of what it is really like you need to multiply it by at least 50. He just goes and goes and goes. Good thing we will have a backyard in only 11 more days!

5 comments:

Matthew and Lindsey said...

How cute! That is funny! Hey so I have a question. Matt recently got put in as the second counselor of a bishopric ( know right?). And I am feeling a little lost going back to the singles ward...since you two were probably the best example I was hoping to get some advice on how to handle the...uh...feelings of being in the singles ward again. Anyways, let me know if you have any advice.

Whitney said...

I love my Oliver so so much! Give him a big hug from me!

Alyss Paige said...

Holy Oliver! that baby was still in the little carseat when you left the bank......wow....huge kiddo! Randy and Amber

The Busey Family said...

That is so cute. Poor little guy needs to get out of the house huh? I am glad you guys are moving to a bigger place. That will be great. We will miss you a lot!

Mary Ellen Ross said...

Go Olly! I hit the play button 50 times, like you suggested, so I could get the true feel of Olly's energy! I'm exhausted! :o) It was sure hard to leave you guys Thursday night, but a special treat to be with you. Love you forever! Mom and Grandmom!