Sunday, October 11, 2009

Moldy

I am beginning to think (much to my surprise) that we may be a mold family. Not that we are stinky and rotting - although that may be true as well, but that we are going to be one of those families whose kids look like they all popped out of the same mold. I figured that since Sam and I look so different our children would as well. However, that has not been the case - it is hard to tell from these pictures, because Ollie is so much older here than Ruby, but they both have the same eyes, nose and face shape, not to mention hair color. Of course, Ruby is still changing a lot so I may have a different opinion next week, but for the moment I have to say "Hooray for molds!"

5 comments:

Mireille said...

Give it some more time. When Brady was that little, I thought he and Evan were molds too, now they look totally different. But if Ruby ends up looking like Ollie, she'll still be lucky. You have a beautiful family.

Jacqui said...

What cuties! I say Hooray too!

Jon and Diana said...

If you are going to use a mold, you've sure got a cute one. I think they look tons alike, and yet you can tell that Oliver is a boy and that Ruby is a girl. Thats important!

Ann said...

They are SSOOO adorable! You make cute kids!

kkoyle said...

Seriously, you have a great mold going!! I remember kind of going through a similar sequence with reese and spencer, it is so fun to see their similarities and differences!