Sunday, April 18, 2010

Sunny Days



The weather has finally turned warm and we just can't enough of it!


We went to a Bees game this weekend with the SUU alumni association. Sam says it isn't really summer until you watch some baseball. (Personally I can think of a lot more entertaining ways to get into summer, but whatever). Alas, the game was cut short for us when Sam let out and over-enthusiastic cheer while holding Ruby on his lap, he completely freaked her out to the point that packing up and leaving was the only way to make her happy again. I guess she is a girl after my own heart!

Oliver thought it was great however. My dad has a lathe and recently made Oliver his own wooden baseball bat. I think my dad may regret it now that Oliver is constantly pleading him to "come pitch for me Grandpa." At the game he enjoyed picking out the pitcher and the hitter and yelling and clapping whenever anybody else did.

1 comment:

kkoyle said...

Can Ruby possibly this big! We really need to come visit. She is a doll.