Wednesday, March 26, 2008

And we're back...

We had a wonderful Spring Break/Easter vacation. We went north to Salt Lake and visited with all our family. The trip included a Saturday picnic with four-wheeling and clay pigeon shooting with my family. Then church and lunch with Sam's dad and step-mom on Sunday and of course a scrumptious Easter dinner and easter egg hunt with Sam's mom and step-dad that evening.

As we are in the middle of March Madness, the trip also included a lot of college basketball. My parents bought a big screen HD TV for the occasion and Sam and Donald had the task of setting it all up in time for the first games. They did a good job and as far as I am aware the TV is still hanging in place. (I just have to mention here that after the second round of games my pick are actually doing better than Sam's. I picked Texas to win it, we'll have to see what happens)

When we got home from our Easter vacation our new camera was waiting for us. Yahoo!! This is Oliver showing off his two new teeth. (Look closely, you really can see them.)


This is a picture of Oliver on our walk this morning. I tried everything to get him to fall asleep leaning back against the stroller seat but he insisted on resting his head on the front tray instead. I am pretty sure that he learned this position from his Dad, who mastered this same sleeping position in church.


4 comments:

Ann said...

Aww. So cute! That's so funny how he's sleepy. I can't believe little Ollie has teeth now. Lauren still doesn't but she's totally acting different so they may come soon.

Megan said...

How cute is that?!? He is an adorable little man!

Jacqui said...

That makes my back hurt just looking at him. But kids are bendy like that. Did the easter bunny come through with your book?

Anna said...

Oliver looks so cute, he is growing up so fast. Addie has fallen asleep like that in the stroller also, I find it so funny.