Friday, March 7, 2008

Any advice would be great...

In case you haven't noticed, our blog has been sadly lacking in pictures lately. The reason for this is that we lost our camera. We are sad to have lost it but I must admit that I am inwardly rather excited for the opportunity to upgrade. (Don't tell Sam, he might think I lost it on purpose.) Anyway, we are in the market for a new one and the options appear to be endless. So, if anyone out there has a camera that they love or knows of a good one. Please let us know. Thanks.

4 comments:

Sera Lucia said...

Hello Peays!
It was good to see you on Sunday (for the few seconds we were there)! I do have suggestion, I know there are lots and lots of great cameras out there, but I did my homework before I bought mine and am really happy with it. It's a Sony Cybershot, you can get them for around $200 at walmart, and probably cheaper online. It's 7.2 MP. Anyway, I like it. Aaaaand, I've been meaning at ask you, how did you get that cute little box on the top of your blog? I know nothing about digital scrapbooking but I just love your little welcome sign! It would be great to know how to be blog savvy :) Thanks!

Ann said...

Hey! The Canon PowerShot A530 that you told us about over a year ago is great. We love it. The only thing it could do better on is the zoom. Its only 4x zoom and I know there are better ones out there. But other than that I love it, and it takes video too!

Kirk said...

Casio Exilim.  We love ours!

rhodesfamily said...

hey guys-thanks so much for coming up to mav's blessing! it seems like i didn't get to talk to you and john/julie enough, though, for how crazy it was!! your little oliver is absolutely adorable!! it seems like we were just down there yesterday for his blessing...i don't know where the time goes! it was great to see you guys again.