Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Spring is sprung, the grass is riz....

Springtime weather takes you on such an emotional roller coaster ride. One day you are sailing through blue skies and sunshine only to come crashing down the next day under three feet of snow. After our recent bout of cold weather Oliver and I bolted to the park today at the first hint of sunshine. It was great to get outside again. Oliver was mostly interested in eating the dirt, but he did find other things to entertain him as well.


4 comments:

Anna said...

That looks like a lot of fun. I can't believe you got that much snow recently. Oliver is so cute to sit and smile for you.

Jacqui said...

Janell, he is so cute! I think he and Joshua are going to be great friends. I can't wait to go to the park with YOU!

Ann said...

So adorably cute! I wish it was that warm here in MI to go out. My cabin fever is getting out of hand!

Seth and Emry Gubler said...

He is so cute! I'm sure he had a blast at the park!