Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Disasters and Cleanups

Pregnancy brain is nothing to joke about. I swear, I can't remember anything these days and I feel like such a klutz. I am blonde to begin with, so when you add pregnancy into the equation I become a force to be reckoned with. There was one week this summer that was a real doosey. First, I ran over a sprinkler head and crushed it to pieces. Then, I was filling up the kitchen sink when I heard Oliver yelling in the backyard. I went out to help him and got distracted, for about an hour. I went back in only to discover that my kitchen now resembled Niagra Falls. I totally flooded our basement as well. Fortunately there was no permanent damage done. I am very lucky that my husband never gets mad, he just laughs at me. Oliver didn't mind either since he got to splash all around in the kitchen and help dad replace the sprinkler. I'm sure he can't wait for my next big blunder


1 comment:

Veronica and Ryan said...

Oh! You poor thing. Not too much longer though! Are you taking fish oil? I swear that it helps with baby brain.