Wednesday, July 22, 2009






One of those traveling parking-lot-type carnivals came to town last week and Sam thought it would be fun to take Ollie. Oliver was in heaven running from one end of the park to the other, he wanted to ride everything but unfortunately he was only tall enough for a few of the attractions. Sam even insisted on giving Ollie his first taste of cotton candy - of course, who wouldn't enjoy a snack whose only ingredient is sugar? Sam thought that the only thing missing was my mom, he likes to listen to her blood curdling screams on all of the rides that go to fast or spin you upside-down. My only complaint would be the ride operators, I am convinced that they were all ex-convicts. Sam says he thinks it was some kind of rehabilitation program. Couldn't they rehabilitate them on a potato farm somewhere, they certainly didn't give a very friendly face to the carnival.

2 comments:

maugers said...

Fun, although now I'm really upset that you didn't take a picture of the scary men working the rides ;) I'll just have to imagine...

Ann said...

Looks like fun! Is that new Widget the name for your little girl? What does it say? I can't see it!