Sunday, March 21, 2010

Explanation and a failed diet plan

So, if your thinking that my blog seems a bit lop-sided Ollie-wards, you are probably right. I need to post more about Ruby June. The trouble is that I am a huge proponent of pictures in posts and Ruby does not like the camera. She is such a smiley happy baby and she will smile for the camera, the trouble is that when I push the shutter on my camera a little red light goes off right before the flash and when Ruby sees it her smile fades into confusion and that is the look I always seem to capture. She is only to blame for the confused look in this particular picture, the blurry face is the fault of an Oliver-sized finger print on my camera lens.

But, fuzzy or not, I had to post a picture of this cute hat I made. It was part of a new diet plan to keep my hands busy so that they would not be available to stuff chocolate into my mouth! Unfortunately the crocheting project only took a couple of hours so that by the afternoon I was right back to my old ways. Bummer, but at least the hat turned out nice.

4 comments:

maugers said...

How adorable! You could sell those...that could be your new diet plan, knit so many you make a profit at the next craft bazaar :)

Anonymous said...

D and I just spent like ten minutes laughing!!! I love poor Ruby's confussed look and Oli's butterfly confussion!!! So hillarious!

Mireille said...

That is the cutes look, you should post more of those! Great job on the hat too.

Coleen Ure said...

I just found your blog, it's been a while! We are here in Salt Lake, too. What are you guys up to? We remember hanging out with you guys when we were engaged. You guys are a really neat couple. Seth is in law school right now and we have two kids. Looks like you just bought a nice home, congrats!