Sunday, December 12, 2010

One step further


Ruby has a drawer in my kitchen that she absolutely loves to empty. It is full of sippy cups and I don't really mind her making a mess of them. She has recently expanded her drawer-emptying-privilege to also include Ollie's pajama drawer. Most days she just stands at the drawer and throws the pajamas one at a time over her shoulder. On this day however she brought me each item out of the drawer and indicated that she wanted me to put it on her. I think she has at least five or six pajama tops and bottoms on her head not to mention the ones wrapped around her neck and waist. She was so pleased and left them on to play for quite a while. Funny girl.

3 comments:

Mireille said...

That is the cutest pajama baby terrorist I've ever seen!

Anonymous said...

Whahaha! D and I love it! She is just the cutest!

Stephanie Shumway said...

What a fun mommy you are!! I'm sure I'd just tell my child to go put it back. Aaron and I saw Brian Regan on Saturday- he told a joke where he said that he thought he made a mistake by telling his child to stop whirling his spaghetti noodles around by his teeth and splattering sauce everywhere.-"Can't you see that the paint on the walls is more important than the joy in your heart?!?!" LOL Good on you, mom!