Monday, November 5, 2007

Ahoy there matey.....



For Halloween Sam and I participated in a murder mystery dinner. As you can see from the photos, the game had a pirate theme. Sam was a merchant sailor "Sealegs Sam" and I was the Governor's daughter "Breathless Betty." Despite all of my efforts to weasel, blackmail, bribe and coerce the name of the murder out of everyone at the party, his true identity eluded me to the last. Imagine my surprise when I learned that it was Sam! You think he could have at least given me a hint or two - I'm sure I would have shared my prize with him. Beside having a good time with friends, I think Sam was grateful for the opportunity to brush up on his pirate jargon.

2 comments:

Ann said...

That's a great idea to do for halloween. Looks like it was a lot of fun!

Seth and Emry Gubler said...

A murder mystery dinner! How fun! You guys look fabulous! I'm sure Sam made a wonderful pirate and that Seth would have loved to have a pirate conversation with him. We miss you! You're having too much fun without us! :( Life goes on I guess.