Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Look-Alike-Meter



I won, I won, I won!! A friend told me about this just-for-fun test to see who your baby most resembles. I should feel really proud that Oliver looks more like me, unfortunately I am all too aware (after wasting excessive amounts of time messing around with the Look-alike Meter) that the results vary entirely depending on what pictures you use. So, for the record, we really have no idea who Ollie most resembles. What we do know is that he can be very pensive and intense - which he gets from his daddy and that he is a total morning person - which he gets from his mom. It is so fun to watch his little personality emerge, we highly recommend parenting, it is so much fun (the baby stage anyway).

3 comments:

Ann said...

HAHA!! That's a really great idea to do your baby pictures! It's a good feeling when you win huh? He is so adorable!

Jacqui said...

That is so fun. I don't think I have a baby photo of me to do the meter of us and our kids.

Seth and Emry Gubler said...

He is so cute! Seth and I are looking forward to seeing him again! He will be so big! I think he looks a lot like both of you!