Saturday, November 10, 2007

And to all a goodnight!

In honor of Oliver turning three months old this week I decided to teach him to sleep through the night. He has always been a good sleeper, waking up just once around 1:30 a.m. to eat. So, on Monday night when he wanted to eat I gave him his pacifier instead. It worked like a charm (thanks to Megan for the tip). By Wednesday he was sleeping for nine straight hours without so much as a grunt. Let me just say that Thursday morning was one of the best mornings I have had in a long time (at least three months that is!)

2 comments:

Ann said...

Haha! We did that with Lauren too. It was the best thing we've done so far. I can't believe he's already 3 months! Crazy, people say it goes fast but being the mom I never believed it!

Jacqui said...

That's fantastic! I've done that with Josh and it worked, but then he got sick and was getting up because he couldn't breathe for the congestion and I started back at square one. You're SO lucky!