Monday, September 21, 2009

Nothin' but Handsome

Check out that handsome boy! When I went into labor, not only was my friend Megan kind enough to answer her phone at 6:30 a.m. and agree to watch Oliver, but she also took this great photo of him while he was there (did I mention she was a super talented photographer). She will be taking shots of Ruby later this week so be sure and check back.


Learning to share the limelight with little Ruby has been hard on Oliver, but I am beginning to think that we are over the worst. He is kinder to her now and is starting to act more like himself again - I hope he keeps it up after Grandma leaves this week.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

O my! He looks so much older and so freakin handsome!!! So fun!

Veronica and Ryan said...

What a great picture, and I love to see grandmas running around with their grandsons. It just always makes me smile.