Sunday, September 19, 2010

The Children's Museum

On Friday we went with our friends to the Salt Lake Children's Museum. We got there at the same time as a huge preschooll fieldtrip so the place was crazy but the kids didn't seem to mind. They both loved it! In the past when I have taken Ollie there he gets stuck on playing in the water and we never get to try anything else - boring. This time though he explored everything, (except for the girly playhouse).

He spent quite a while operating the crane in the construction area. He took it so serious - he refused to smile.
Ruby on the other hand was all smiles a giggles, she loved the baby area.
This week was "farm" week at Oliver's preschool so he has been pretty stuck on farms. I don't know how many renditions of Old MacDonald I have heard from him this week, usually he calls him "Cowboy MacDonald" (I guess that is why he thought the above outfit was appropriate while playing farmer at the museum.) One night this week as Sam and I were laying in bed we heard a very lively "E-I-E-I-OOO" coming from his room.


Ruby loved to drive the cars, should I be nervous about her turning 16?

All in all it was a super fun day and if we find another half-off coupon we will try it again!

No comments: