Thursday, September 16, 2010

Preschool Begins

Oliver officially started school last week, preschool that is. He goes to Mrs. Karie's preschool and he absolutely loves it! He already had his first field trip (to Wheeler Farm) and his first experience with show-and-tell. He asks everyday about going to school and it is a rare moment if I can get him to take off his backpack. I am so glad that he loves it, but just a little bit sad that he is getting to be so big. He was definitely ready for school. He has become so inquisitive lately, everything is "why this" or "why that". I am glad that Mrs. Karie gets to field the questions for a few hours a week. My brain needs a break!


2 comments:

kkoyle said...

Wow, two blog post so close together good job. And I can't believe he is that big either! Seriously, it seems like just yesterday he was filling tori's water with rocks!

Anonymous said...

Wahoo for blog updates! Your kids are way too freakin cute!!!