Sunday, September 12, 2010

Rubykins turns one

Our little angel turned one on Friday. We can't believe it has been a whole year since she entered this world at the same time we can't imagine life without her. She is just such a precious little ball of energy and she keeps us all smiling all the time. At one she is not quite walking yet, just a few steps here and there. She doesn't say any words, but she has no trouble making her wishes/demands known. She has recently started to pick up on a few signs, she would probably know more if I could remember them to teach to her. Her favorite things in the world are playing with her brother, wearing things around her neck (necklaces, vacumn cords - she is not picky), being held upside down, and eating chicken nuggets. Happy Birthday Ruby June, we sure do love you!








2 comments:

maugers said...

Oh my! Happy birthday! I love the cakes that you make, and I can't believe she's one either! Looks like you guys are having a great time, I can't believe all the work you did on your yard!

Whitney said...

I can't believe that Ruby is 1!!! She is so adorable!