Thursday, January 8, 2009

He's a big boy now


It always shocks me to see Oliver doing grown up things. I know that he is almost seventeen months old, but I still think of him as a baby. The other day at the breakfast table he proved to me once again that he is growing up (way too fast by the way). He sat down to breakfast with Sam and I and fed himself a bowl of cold cereal, quite adeptly I might add. He also refused to drink from a sippy cup and insisted that the cereal box be placed in front of him so that he could "read" it. The killer was when he finished his cereal and then lifted the bowl to his lips to drink all of the extra milk. Just like his daddy.

4 comments:

Jacqui said...

That is super cute. Are you beside yourself with excitement that he's almost in nursery?

AshEnds said...

I love it Janell. I know what you mean about your "Baby" growing up too fast. I still think of Kevin as my little baby. It's crazy... it goes by too quickly.

The Domans said...

It really is so fun to get in touch with you. I have so many fun memories as a kid with you in them! Allie (my baby girl) is 14mo. and I can't believe how fast she is growing.

Whitney said...

Even though I just left it is amazing to see that little man feed himself! I miss him and you.