Wednesday, August 12, 2009

So Spoiled

Yesterday was my birthday and Sam did such a great job of making it nice. On top of buying me the double jogging stroller that I have had my eye on ever since finding out I was pregnant with number two; he woke up early and before leaving for work he made me some delicious Belgian waffles and some freshly squeezed orange juice, yum! He also made sure the house was stocked with all my favorite things so that I spent the day munching on chocolate covered raisins and answering happy birthday calls from friends and family. I don't mind getting older if always means good days like that one.
Today Ollie and I decided to take our new stroller for a spin. I guess Oliver wasn't too impressed by the shocks and comfy padded seats because all he wanted to do was climb into the cargo area underneath, go figure! Hopefully Ruby will be slightly more appreciative or at least more apt to remain in her seat.

3 comments:

maugers said...

Happy birthday! That's sounds like a great day, I hope everything continues to go so smooth, and good luck jogging with two :)

Mireille said...

Happy Birthday! I love chocolate covered raisins too. We miss you guys!

The Busey Family said...

Happy Birthday! Nice stroller. That is a GREAT birthday present. Hope you are doing well. Miss you!